Monday, April 14, 2008

Yummy Food!

My hubby and I are food enthusiast. We are willing to go to every restaurant and try their best in house recipes. I for example make it a point to check some cook books so that i can create this at our own kitchen. Then during one of our trips to our favorite restaurant i ordered some spaghetti pesto and it was so yummy. I said to myself that i will definitely re-create this at home, so i called up my friend and asked her if she has some cookbook that i can follow to recreate this delicious pasta. She just advised me to check out this site http://www.foodconnect.com. I was amazed because it offers various recipes from appetizers to pastas's and it also has recipes for vegetarians. I personally checked the pasta since i need to re-create this "Spaghetti Pesto" here in our own kitchen. I checked out the pasta recipes and unfortunately i was not able to find what i'm looking for. But, on the last part of the page there is an option if you did'nt find the recipe you can post a request for the recipe. Thus, i did post a request and then i was able to get the recipe and recreate it on our own kitchen. I must say it was a success!

0 comments: