Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A pet for my little boy

I just love this stage where my little boy is really getting curious about his surroundings. Last weekend, we went to the mall and he saw a pet shop. He hurriedly went to checkout the fishes inside the aquarium. I think of all animals, he really wanted to have a fish. He would even go to his cousin's place just to see a fish. I almost bought him a complete set when I thought of researching more about aquariums because I am not really knowledgeable with that. My son also has asthma and allergies, so I am not quite sure which pet to give him. He likes dogs and cats too. I am so lucky to stumble upon http://www.tamethatwildthing.com because the site has loads of information about choosing a pet especially when you have a toddler. They explain things and gives a lot of information and tips for first time pet owners. Now I cant wait for my son to have his own aquarium at home.

0 comments: