Monday, June 15, 2009

Debt Consolidator

I know a friend who is having difficulties with her finances and sad to say, a number of credit card companies are calling her to settle her payments. Not only that, aside from credit card, I think she still has a loan somewhere. She used to have a good credit standing , but with the recession that happened in their work, she was booted out and has no work until now. I asked her to go for a bill consolidation so she can finish all her debts. I gave her the number 877-550-0595 to call for debt help. If only i have the money to help her settle, but its way too big and i have my own finances too for my family.

She told me that she already inquired for bill consolidation loans over the phone and a very friendly representative attended to her. She is so grateful that her worry would soon end. I feel happy that she somehow has this peace of mind. I hope that she will get this job that she applied for so she really start a new life. She promised that she will really start with managing debts because she doesnt want this to happen again. She learned her lesson the hard way. But i am happy now that things are falling in its proper place.

0 comments: