Sunday, August 23, 2009

My dream wedding

During our vacation, we were able to see the Ocean Pavillion of the hotel , and I instantly fell in love with it. I was there for like 15 minutes, looking all over the place that is full of glass overlooking the beach. Such a serene place and I keep on imagining myself there , renewing wedding vows with my husband. Four years ago, if only we have the budget , then I would have chosen those that I see in destination weddings. I love weddings by the beach because i really find it romantic . I imagine those pictures that I saw at the site of Karisma Hotels where the beach is so tranquil , then there's white flowers at the ceremony venue..the beach , the sun and sand highlights it all. Maybe i should stop shopping now so I can start saving so I can afford a destination wedding.

0 comments: