Monday, March 17, 2008

Cash Advance

One of my good traits I say is that I can’t say no to a friend. From asking an advice due to family & personal problems, even a financial problem (that’s if I have the extra money) I’m really willing to help my friend. But, last week one of my friends came to me asking if I can lend him some money since his son is at the hospital, he’s asking me rather a large amount. Unfortunately, I was also short that week since I have also unexpected expenses. I was only able to give 20% of the amount he asked. Then, I remembered a site that is offering a payday cash advance, I asked him to check it out using my laptop. We checked the net and found the site and he was surprised that he can get the money from here. We first checked for the requirements, at least 18 years of age, maintain a regular source of income, and have a direct deposit system set up with your local bank. Since, he was very well qualified we proceeded with online application. After we’ve finished the application my friend thanked me for the advice, since he will be able to pay for the hospital bills.

0 comments: