Saturday, March 8, 2008

Family Vacation

Who wouldn't love to sit back and relax while you listen to the sound of the waves , as the heat of the sun touches your skin? My family loves to be at the beach.. we love to lounge and just be one with nature. My husband finds this time as a form of relaxation and a family moment of course. I enjoy watching our son playing at the sand. For this year, we are scheduled to have 2 beach vacations . In all of our travel plans, I make it a point to look and book for Hotels personally. I wanted to make sure that everything is well taken care of before we arrive at the place. Getting a good rate and best service is possible when you search at Hotel Reservations. I find the site easy to navigate, I just click on the place I want to visit and view all their listed hotels and resorts. At most times, we prefer the resort because of the water.

A lot of countries are available at this site, and they have an easy search engine too that you can use. I am currently researching for some Asia Hotels, since this is our next plan for the end of this year. We might visit hongkong or Singapore if the budget permits. I would love my son to visit theme parks and enjoy nice locations too. This is what i like about Hotel Reservations, most of their hotels gives information about the location and what landmarks or tourist spots are situated in the area. The most important factor when I book reservations are Hotel Discounts. It provides me savings and more value for my money, while getting the best amenities and service. You can do reservations online or call their toll free number listed at their site.

0 comments: