Saturday, March 8, 2008

Need to see a Dentist?

I have been suffering in toothache for monthsnow, and since I am so afraid of dentists and the mere sight of a dental clinic, I am always postponing my visits. A few weeks ago, I had a terrible upper gum pains and I had 3 capsules of pain killer for the whole day. I wasn't able to do my job, and I told myself that I should really got and have this checked by a dentist. God thing, a very reliable and good one is just near our vicinity so I scheduled myself for a check up tomorrow. Do you know that in some places, dentists are a bit far from residential areas? I just consider myself lucky now. A few weeks back, my cousin had a terrible toothache too, and since he is just new to their place, he is still not familiar with places and all. So I tried my luck over the internet to help him out and I found the following for him : Vancouver Dentist , Montreal Dentist and Calgary Dentist . He said that Vancouver is his location, so we chose for the one nearest his place. I am just so thankful to this website , because it was like a handy navigator for us.

Tomorrow, I am off to see a dentist, I know, I might be needing extraction already, and the thought alone frughtens me. Wish me luck.

0 comments: