Monday, September 22, 2008

At 8 months

** I feel (and look) so BIG now, really :) .

** I easily get tired. Tired from walking, and even tired from sitting

** I find it hard to sleep early at night. So I just spend my time surfing the net ( such a dangerous past time , tsk tsk! )

** Backpain is killing me.

** Naiinip na ko sa Balikbayan box, im expecting it to arrive on mid October, so yeah , I should give birth once it's delivered, LOL.

** I can't resist cakes. Bad !

** Experienced cramps twice last week. I almost cried in pain!

** Wala pa din name si Baby.

4 comments:

michellethea said...

shucks, naisip ko Carrie as in Carrie Bradshaw. LOL

hello, little miss Carrie! hihihi...
ano ber! mag isip na kyo, hangga't maaga. pressure, pressure. =P

abie said...

di bale peachm 1 month na lang, makikita mo na si baby doll mo...

Mich said...

ay grabe ako din nagka-cramps once last week. bigat ko na din! waaaah!

Jane said...

same here girl, di nako makatulog masyado. hirap magahnap ng comfy position! at parati ako heartburn grabe.

re name, isip na bilis!!! ako di pa ko buntis meron na hahaha