Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can't resist

haay.. here i am AGAIN !




Ordered the 1-6 months Baby Grow set at Culpepergenral of Etsy.com this morning at $40 , and what can I say , I am one happy mom ! Hahaha! This is so cute. May outfit na sya during her monthly celebrations, perfect for picture taking. I plan to get the remaining months after trying out the first month.. lets see if its ok :) But i know, it will be great !


Hand made with a heat transfer process on 100% cotton Gerber Onesies. Each snap tee has the month on the front and is sized using the manufacturer’s guidelines for age and weight.


** Pictures from the seller's site **


It's official , my mom is shipping 2 balikbayan boxes.. and what's in store for me ? One silver gladiator sandals. Ok lang , i prefer CASH :) LOL! items at the box are mostly for my 2 kids, and my sister's kaldero , canisters etc etc!

4 comments:

alpha said...

ang cute naman nito..

alam mo you can do this din e, yung photo transfer ba tawag dun? yung ina-iron sa shirt yung image..

Aggie said...

Syet ang sarap magkaron uli ng baby para magkaron rin ng ganyan LOL.

Mich said...

uy ang cute! ganda sa pictures nga tapos i-scrap mo! :)

michellethea said...

sayang di ko ito nakita nung baby pa lang si mikee.