Thursday, July 3, 2008

5 months and counting

I still don't know the gender of my 2nd baby.. my schedule for ultrasound would be anytime this July, in time with my Blood Sugar test. I am excited (for the US ) and at the same time nervous for the results of the blood exam. I haven't been careful with my sweets intake lately and I am a bit worried that it might lead me to "not-so-good" results. I'm just praying hard for this :)

I wish I knew baby's gender by now. Why ? Because of some online sale going on at Old Navy and Gap . LOL. Babaw! I want to start on some shopping , you know!

I am feeling more movements now, usually during midnight, thus it keeps me wide awake at 11pm- 1 am. Sometimes, I would even have a biscuit before I go to bed. I crave for California Maki :) and I am a sleepy head still .. Thank heavens ! I am one lucky girl, I just don't get really fat at all. Here's my pic at The Boutique 2 weeks ago ..

1 comments:

Jen said...

buntis ba yan?! mas malaki pa tummy ko sa yo a! :)