Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Bump tag

Thanks Vannie ..

Rule:

1. Copy from ::Start:: through ::End::.
2. Add your blog to the list.
3. Tag your friends. You don’t need to be tagged in order to join. Feel free to join the fun.
4. Don’t forget to let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE so I can add you to the Pretty Momma LIST.
5. Come back regularly to update your master list! You never know? This might help improve your ranking!

Pretty Preggy Momma’s

1.Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 2.Me,Myself+2 3.Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 4. Momiespace 5.Because Life Is Fun 6.Bits and Pieces 7.The Shopaholic in Me 8.When Silence Speaks 9.Everything About Deye 10. Etc Atbp 11.VanityKit 12.MindBubbles 13.Stripe&Yellow 14.Something Purple 15.Em’s Detour 16.Living the Healthy Life 17.Juls Random Thoughts 18.Thea is bloggerhappy 19.Thea is berry scrappy too 20.BigMoneyList 21. Me and Mine 22. Creative in Me 23. Little Peanut 24. Pea in a Pod 25. Sugar Magnolias 26. Belly, Baby and Beyond 27. YOUR BLOG(s)




** Baby Shower - 7 mos preggy with Joaqui wearing an oriental top from Tutuban na pinilit kong mag kasya sa katawan ko , since its not for preggos.. look at my nose..distorted! Hahaha! buti di ganyan nose ko now. **



** almost 2 mos preggy at Shang Mactan last March in brown tank na once ko pa lang nasuot .. it wont fit me anymore **


** a little glitter in gray on my 3rd month **

** casual denim jumper with a red tank and flops.. 4 mos **

** just turned 5 mos ..*

I love being preggy because..

** i love all the attention im getting from my family! weee! Im being pampered especially during those hard times.

** i love the feeling of excitement it brings.. that's why I cant wait for saturday!

** i have a reason to buy new clothes.. but since this is my 2nd, Gelo knows my style already.. here's my line ..

Peachy : " Sigh. Wala na ko masuot ah.. bibili ko ng bago ha?! Paulit ulit na lang suot ko.. ayaw ko mag jeans "

Gelo (in semi deadma mode) : " Ayan ka na naman sa walang masuot. Tignan mo yung cabinet mo, yung mga damit mo dati.."

** I get to buy cute stuff for baby! I admit, this is one reason why I want to know the gender.LOL. During my recent YM conversation with my mom, she told me that my dad gave her a GO signal for baby shopping! Waah! Sana nasa CA din ako now!

** i love the feeling that someone with life is inside me. The movements and kicks can get really tough at times, but its a priceless feeling only a mom can experience.


2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

nyahahaha...na imagine ko si Gelo (same with my hubby) nagrereklamo na sasabog na daw closet namin & still I say, wala akong masuot. ahaha

thanks for doing the tag peach! and by the way, di ko makita saan i can go & buy hosting+domain sa blogger

(sorry tanga mode)

can you point me to that direction?

popcorn said...

Ang ganda mo magbuntis, sexy pa rin :)
Alam nyo na ba yung gender ng new baby nyo ?