Tuesday, July 29, 2008

at 6 months

Kicks here and there - It's getting frequent at night time , im telling you. Babydoll might be really awake . Sometimes , I can even feel slow movements , as if she's caressing my belly.. and you will see me with the "nagulat ako" move right after that. I can say that my tummy now is bigger than my 1st pregnancy. I just hope and pray that babydoll wont be too big , as im afraid to undergo a CS delivery.

Cravings - California Maki and Quickly still tops my list. We tried California Makis at Japanese fast foods like Tokyo2x , Rai Rai Ken , Tempura, Karate Kid and Teriyaki Boy (maki comparisons needs a separate post ) . Im too happy that Gelo is sooo supportive with my fave. Sometimes, I dont tell him at all to buy me maki.. then he would arrive home with one. He's too eager to try every Jap resto that he'll see on his way home. Though he's not into anything Jap too, he tried eating a few already :) He likes the Tempura Maki at Teriyaki Boy , and The Uncle Sams Maki at Tempura.

Quickly is my favorite drink. I need to drink 1 at the mall.. as in! I dont know the exact name of what im drinking. I would always tell the attendant what I like. So Its choco pudding + Taro Ice + choco syrup + extra choco pudding too :)

Physical Features - I certainly look better than my 1st pregnancy.. No big nose ( na mala red bell pepper, LOL) , no zits at my forehead , my skin looks better , no linea negra ( is that how you call it? The brown line at your tummy? I have a super dark one with Joaqui at 4 months! ), the only thing I really noticed is my bigger tummy.


I wonder how will i look like at 7 months .. I dont have my latest pic now.. im getting too lazy even with picture taking. Haha.

3 more months.. I just can't wait :)

4 comments:

abie said...

uy try nyo yung maki sa Cafe Monaco sa Banawe...favorite ko yun don...

Peachy said...

thanks abie.. dati ksi di ako mahilig sa jap foods eh.. now p lng talaga ko nag try :)

Kelly said...

yes, that's linea negra. i had that too (and in fact, i even have traces of it) when i was preggy with manu

Mich said...

ako din I feel heavier now than my first pregnany. parang almost 6mos pa lang pero madalas nako may backache.

wow, lapit na pala noh!