Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bigger.

My tummy it is.

It should be since I am 23 -24 weeks pregnant to date. Oh it just gets nearer! Im having mixed emotions actually and questions on motherhood is bugging me again. But as of now, I try to shooo them away , instead I think about other things , like shopping.. and when I say shopping, its not just for the lil princess , but for my two boys as well. Ayaw ko ng may jealousy , pati si Gelo, baka magselos na.

I can't wait to have my next ultrasound too.

Then I am planning to have a photo shoot with Ging Lorenzo. I already have her rates for the maternity session, im just thinking of a nice location. Maybe we can have that when im 7 - 8 months preggy.

I feel like a brand new mom :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Girl, I also got Ging Lorenzo when I was pregnant with Bianca. I love her shots. I regretted nga na hindi ko pa sya kilala when I was pregnant with Margaux.

Tinggay said...

argh kainggit! :) ako i had a sched na with mimi&karl (who were our wedding photogs) but I had to cancel because lumalala ang PUPPP ko waaah :(