Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas gift

Three days before I gave birth, I visited a jewelry shop because I want to buy a bracelet for myself. It's like a reward for myself. I am really not into jewelries, but this certain classic piece is something that I've been thinking of for quite some time now. But I also see a simple yet elegant Designer Jewelry online ,and its currently on sale so I am contemplating if I will buy from them. Holsted jewelers is a trusted name already in this industry since 1971. They provide exclusively designed pieces to million of their customers since they started. They guarantee the craftmanship, beauty and quality of the products that they sell. So If my plans of getting myself a jewelry will push through, I will check out their designs. After all, what's the use of working hard if you won't reward yourself in the end.

0 comments: