Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kitchen needs

For 9 months, I tried staying away from our kitchen. I just can't stand the heat and the smell of the kitchen when I was pregnant, so I wasn't able to cook anything at all. Since Christmas is fast approaching, I feel excited to prepare something extra special for our family. Yesterday, I tried checking for our kitchen appliances . We have the basics, but I wanted to get some more stuff that can get me into cooking again. Im contented with our stove already, but I want a wall oven so I can try baking. I have this really yummy baked macaroni recipe that I can't try until now because I still don't have a nice oven. Any other recipes that I can use for Christmas like pies? I wish I know how to bake, since I am a big fan of cakes.

If we only have some more space at the kitchen, I would love to get a dishwasher too. But that can wait. A new dinnerware is something that we need to get and I want it to be in black if possible , just in contrast with our red kitchen stuff. I need to set a new budget plan for the kitchen. Hopefully I can get even just the oven before Christmas.

0 comments: