Saturday, December 6, 2008

1st month yumminess

We had a simple dinner at home during Dominique's 1st month celebration. I just ordered our super favorite Manhattan Meat Lovers Pizza from Yellow Cab.



Gelo bought this yummy cake from Aggy's at Filinvest. Sorry , I forgot the name of the cake :) So yummy that i didnt bother asking at all, kumain na ko agad.


My share at the kitchen ! Toasted Garlic Bread bwahaha! Full effort pa yan !



And of course, there should be spoaghetti ! My sister enjoyed cooking the pasta with her super effiecient pasta cooker which she asked my mom to buy at Macy's when I was still 8 months pregnant LOL!


I so love the Calphalon pasta cooker too that I thought of getting one for my MIL , but after learning how much it costs, i changed my mind. LOL! Nagkuripot! Maybe next time , but not really now coz Im on a tight bydget since we still need to pay home insurance .

2 comments:

walkonred said...

yan ang presentation! hahaha

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

uuy ganyan din ako before kay sam, every month may foodie to celebrate her natal day.

Kaya ata ako di pumayat! hahaha.