Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy week again

Before signing off for the Christmas Season, I need to remind myself that I have to - do- list right after the Christmas break. Aside from finishing everything for my daughter's baptism, I also need to do some grocery shopping for the New Year's Eve plus I need to wrap gifts for our family reunion for Jan 1 . We are also set for another reunion by December 30. I guess all of our schedules are really packed this season. I hope I can still go online on the 26th , I need to get my Insurance Quotes because my existing one is about to expire at the start of the year.

That's all for now. Enjoy the rest of the week. Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Jacqui said...

hi peachy,

regrets can't join you later at dominique's baptism. im sure it will be a great party with your family and friends around! :)

bawi na lang din ako 1st bday ni dominique! hahaha! :)

happy new year! :)