Wednesday, December 10, 2008

boxes galore

our nth box for this year arrived during lunchtime today. Lil boy was so ecstatic to open it coz I told him that he has a toy dog and a guitar inside. It actually contains toys , christmas ornaments , cosmetics and just a few clothes for the kids. The princess now has a "my first christmas" outfit , complete with an adorable bib. As usual, the mom is too excited to dress up her doll. LOL.

Joaqui's Elmo and Ernie toys were there too, but i was able to divert his attention for a while and pull out the 2 toys from the box and kept it at the other room. You should have seen me move like Flash ! Now I am so excited to wrap the gifts for the kids. Oh and you will be surprised with what my mom got for the girl . She's one excited grandma im telling you. I guess from too much excitement and store shopping she now had heel pains or Plantar Fasciitis so she cant go out of the house for 2 days. She's even wearing heel cushions for a faster relief.

i will post some pics soon.

0 comments: