Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello Friday !

My favorite day of the week is here !

I so lack sleep last night because the princess was up from 5am til 10 am! Milk. Poop. Milk. Poop. Nap. Yay! She naps for like 10 - 15 mins while im nursing her, but after that, she'll wake up. Oh well. That's motherhood, and I think I still have to wait til she turns 3 months til she adjusts.

Anyway, a lot happened during the week, and I still need time to blog about it. We don't have a Christmas tree yet (i think we have to pass again this year since we have a lot of Santa Claus in the house) , but our windows are well decorated now. We have new lights from my mom and we still bought a few outdoor lighting materials to add some effect. Every night , Joaqui would love to see all the lights and would greet us Merry Christmas every single night.

0 comments: