Monday, December 8, 2008

Look alike ?

Leaving you with some pics of the princess before I start my day.



The 1st pic is my avatar at Twitter.

The second one is for my YM.

Now tell me, does she looks like Kuya Joaqui? Hahaha! Ive been receiving comments that she's beginning to look like Joaqui already - something that's not really noticeable during her 1st few weeks. But if you'll ask me , i think it's because of their cheeks :) Notice her hair? Nice noh?!

Anyway , Gotta go for now. I need to do some cleaning before they wake up. Im too excited to use the Sebo vacuum cleaners that we got from the mall last month. I hope cleaning the house will help me shed off a few pounds . Happy Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

Aggie said...

OO nga! Un din reaction ko kamukha na nya si Joaqui - ibig sabihin nagiging kamukha mo na Peachy!! LOL. Mas malapad lang ung face ni Dominique para apple :D Cute cute. Inggit ako sa hair ang kapal ha! Jet black pa!

Jane said...

oo as i told you sa ym, super look alike na sila ni joaqui!!!!

the ULTIMATE SHOPPER said...

another siopao mana sa tita!!! di bale ng siopao cute naman...

Kelly said...

naku peach, magkamukhang magkamukha sila ni joaqui ;)

Mich said...

OMG! kamukha nga nya si kuya joaqui! grabe!!!