Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6th

Dominique turned 6 months old last Monday ! Actually, it was only that same morning when i remembered her day.. Bad mommy! So later that day, we just went to SM for dinner , and as usual we had a pizza and pasta night at Avenetto. Didn't brought along our camera because I dont have any space at the bag anymore. This is the reason why i wanna get myself a point and shoot LOL (another excuse to shop , hahaha! i want an external hard drive too ).. Since its just me , Gelo and the kids who usually go to the mall, i cant manage to carry another bag aside from the diaper bag . Our precious DSLR needs to be in its own bag opkors! LOL!

Anyway, back to my little big girl .. she's still overweight , and toothless LOL! Im on a panic mode because Joaqui had his first set when he was just 4 months old. Oh well, its not the same with all of your kids talaga. I just need to wait furthermore. We will visit her pedia too for a check up..any guess on her weight? Her last was 8.3 kilos (march 28?) . Oh, and i cant help but feel excited to start her with solids!!! Weeee!! Another mommy duty in the morning! Wish me luck!

0 comments: