Sunday, April 26, 2009

Organic Choice

I've been looking for some coffee alternative for my mom and dad , since their doctor said that they should cut down their coffee intake. So I asked a few friends from the medical field and they told me that there's a lot of organic choices in the market now like the kava kava. I hurriedly checked it online and i found it out. I first read about its origin , and contents and yes, it originated from kava roots which is really popular in Hawaii. It also grows in Thailand according to the website. I got their basic package for now, so my parents can try it out. And knowing me, i just ordered it online so it will be delivered at my parents house directly. Hopefully they will have great feedbacks on this so we can try ordering some of the kava products too .

0 comments: