Saturday, April 25, 2009

Education online

Have you heard about Capella University? I was doing some research about online college courses because I want to learn more about other industry like information technology when I stumbled upon this leading university online. They offer graduate degree programs such as public safety, public health, education, human services and a lot more, and they are fully equipped with well experienced faculty and staff. Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission so you are guaranteed that you are getting the best with education. I might consider enrolling in one of their programs, I just need to finalize what would I pursue. I really wanted to make the most out of my time here at home, and when Im not busy attending to my kids anymore, I would definitely get an online degree.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: