Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crazy 8

I think it was last year , when i went gaga shopping during a Big Sale at Gymboree that I received an email from Crazy8.com, a store that's a part of the Gymboree Group and it offers really nice clothes for kids. My high school classmate who is now based in USA also recommended this brand to me. SO the shopaholic that I am signed up for their newsletter, and i went crazy because they gave me a welcome treat. $10 less $30 purchase !!! Wee! I am so tempted. You may think that my girl has a lot of clothes already, but goodness, she has gotten big that I need to stock up badly :)

They have items now marked to 50% off and of course, I am this.close to placing it at my cart.

For my boy :



Shirts for the lil girl


I am giving myself til the weekend to decide if i will grab their welcome offer. Things like this are just so hard to resist, it's like those food that i am so dying to it, but i have to turn my back on it since im on a diet. Yeah, right! Soon i will take some atro phex so i dont have to diet myself.

1 comments:

Mai said...

mare..kung ok lang at kung may box ka, pedeng pasabay ako ng onti lang from crazy 8 pero nde ngayon kasi bday gift ni paul pinag-iipunan ko. Salamat! Ako din nakasubscribe sa newsletter nila heheh! Gymbo style din noh pero mas mura.