Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Thanks to my HS friend C for sharing this brand to me. She tole me about their current sale for little girls, of course, I quickly checked the site. Pumpkin Patch has premium clothing for boys and girls which i find a bit expensive than the ones I usually get from ON. Hahah! Its more like Gymboree I guess, and my friend told me that the material of PP is even better than Gymbo. Wee , that got me excited to check what's on sale. I have stuff at my cart for the little girl(who is a size 12M now! goodness!) , but im still thinking if i'll go shopping again. here's a few that i like..





1 comments:

Twinkie said...

I am a huge fan of PP and their make is very similar to Esprit Baby. That's really great value for money. :)

Thanks for droppin' by and I'll link this too.