Monday, July 20, 2009

Eat healthy

You might have noticed lately that I am working hard to shed a few pounds. Even though it really doesn't show yet in my figure, I am proud to say that I am doing my best to eat healthy and stay away from junk food. I stopped buying from the grocery , coz when you stock up at home, you usually eat that when you feel tired or hungry . So that gotta stop ! A friend of mine suggested some weight loss supplements that work , but i am seriously contemplating on trying it out because we are off to the beach in 3 weeks and who would want to walk around there with a bulge in your tummy (yet you are not pregnant) . Oh well, it takes discipline and hardwork i guess.

Here's what i love to eat lately when we are at the mall. It's cholesterol and fat free , plus it has fresh fruits so that adds a little something :)


My Froyo with Peaches , blueberries and cheese ( yum!)

1 comments:

macy said...

Fro-yo's blueberries suck! you have to try the toppings at Red Mango and you'll swear not to have the toppings at Fro-yo anymore. Feeling ko the their blueberries are not edible. Their yogurt is ok but super biased ako with Red Mango's.