Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Its for free

Don't you just love it if you found something for free? I recently found out about this royalty free music online . Its a site for an online collection of quality music for the indie creative community. I chanced upon this site when i was looking for Stock Music that I'll be needing for some of my work. They have good sound quality, and it comes in several formats like wav and mp3. The next time you'll need royalty free music, you know where to go , and i am pretty sure you will enjoy downloading from their collection.

1 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Peachy,

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox