Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Double Stealing Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? - maybe the time when i easily gave up on work. I should have been more patient with it.

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? - Yes I am into traditions. We have a lot in our country (and in our family too).

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? - i have no idea. sorry but im not feeling well now, i cant really think.

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? - i just want to spend the day with my family.

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? - i'll get back on this one. I have to ponder over it haha

6. I am... sick since last night :(

7. I feel... sleepy

8. I see... a good amount of money for me next month

9. I need... to take a break

10. I love... my new fitflops!

11. I wish... i'll get better by tomorrow

12. I think... i am too stressed lately.

13. I hear... my boy singing some songs from Mickey mouse clubhouse

14. I crave... for Le Magnifique crepe from Cafe Breton

15. I fear... death.

16. I hope… to get more tasks online.

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

It's not just you. Nobody seemed to have gotten the crossplay question.
Hope you're feeling better.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

Marites said...

hope you're feeling much better now..i played SS too.

Lisa G said...

Enjoyed your answers! Have a great Sunday :)