Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need a break ?

Then why not try a romantic vacation riviera maya ? I was looking for some family destinations in this region when i chanced upon the Karisma hotels at Riviera Maya. There's different type of resorts that offers personalized services suited for ones needs. Aside from the family resorts, they have beaches that is so ideal for honeymooners or those who are into a romantic getaway. I actually recommended this to a friend of mine who will get married soon. This reminds me of my own dream of spending a few nights in a luxury resort , and waking up every morning with the view of the beachfront. Sun, sea and sand are the 3 things that i also look forward to in this type of vacation. Maybe soon , me and my husband can enjoy a romantic getaway too.

0 comments: