Wednesday, July 1, 2009

sister and her online degree

Tomorrow will be my sister's first day in school , an online university i should say. She finally braved her schedule at work and enrolled herself to get an online degree . She really has a lot of plans for herself this year , and i never knew that she was really serious with it. Now i feel happy with all her decisions, I'm sure, she will really go places in no time. I wonder when i can enroll myself too. I've been thinking of this one for months now and i even told my husband about this . I am also encouraging him to enroll himself. Maybe, give us a few months, when my princess is a bit bigger and we have more time here at home.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments: