Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Believe it or not

The little boy took this picture of the princess the other day using our DSLR. I have a picture of him from my cellphone holding the big cam. I think he will love photography too.




** finally, something thats within the frame. totally not bad for a first timer huh **

That afternoon, I was planning to take some pics of the kids when I received a message from my mom telling me about this big Sale that she saw in a commercial. Of course, the shopaholic in me strikes again and I checked it out. After a few minutes, I heard the sound of the camera clicking, and I saw my boy taking some pics of her sister. Nice! I grabbed my cellphone that has a very low camera quality (it takes forever to capture a pic , goodness!) and took pics of my boy holding the DSLR. Luckily after the nth time, I was able to capture it blurry lang nga * sigh* I wonder what's wrong with that phone. This is why I need a point and shoot camera! Hahaha!

Anyway , These pics are unedited :) I am planning of having it printed in a bigger size than the usual then I'll have it framed. You know, for sentimental reasons, I find it really nice to share with the kids someday.

0 comments: