Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Insurance Talk

I have heard lately from the news that some insurance companies are closing down due to the financial crisis that most countries are experiencing. But still, I am confident about the insurance that I have for my family. It is one investment that me and my husband started out when we had our first born. Luckily, unlike some other insurance companies, our investment is still in good hands. If you were to ask me, i would still consider having an insurance because there are still a lot of insurance companies that are standing firm amidst the crisis. I guess you just have to be keen in choosing where to invest your money and always read all the terms and conditions that they imply. I have yet to do more research regarding insurance since i'm not so knowledgeable on this matter.

0 comments: