Friday, March 20, 2009

Summer Escapade

The heat is on! Summer is here at my side of the earth. As much as I want the kids to enjoy swimming at the garage, I just can't do that everyday because I fear that they might catch some colds. But still, i give them a good bath even before going to bed to feel refreshed. This time of the year, I am planning for a summer trip for our small family. Aside from the local spots here where the beaches are just adorable , hopefully we can visit the French Island of Corsica. Who wouldn't want to spend summer holidays in Corsican cottages?

I have seen thru pictures about the magnificent beach and landscaping that they have. They have private cottages for rent that can accommodate a small family at a good rate. Self catering holidays in Corsica are becoming popular nowadays because a lot of people already discovered the beauty of their place. I have also seen Porto Vecchio Cottage and the wonderful and breath taking view around it. Most villas are facing the beachfront and this is really what I am looking for in every beach vacation that we have. The villas has 4 rooms that can accomodate 8 pax. Good option for a bigger family, Hopefully we can have a really wonderful time this summer with the kids.

0 comments: