Thursday, March 19, 2009

COLD

The title is actually the opposite of our weather now in Manila. Summer is here! I need to empty my memory cards since the weekends of summer are jampacked with outings and trips. Photo overload once more. I also need to have some memory upgrade at our desktop since i still store some of our pictures there. Anyway, here's a little something I found at Yen's site. Hoping that the COLD topic will make the temp here a little bit colder hahaha.

1. What’s your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food?

: Pizza :)

2. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
: I loooove it. My boy is asthmatic and his not on his best during summer so id rather have cold temp here. I love it that i dont sweat a lot even if i keep on moving :)

3. How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer?
: 4

4. What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place?
: after college days

5. What’s your favorite blanket like?

: Super soft , and comfy.

0 comments: