Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday plans

My birthday is still next mnth , but as early as now , i am thinking on where I can bring my small family for a simple celebration . I have a lot of expenses already lined up , so I can only take them on where my budget would lead me Hahaha. I am thinking of staying for 2 nights in a hotel in Alabang since i have free hotel rooms voucher that I got from a friend. Then we can just go around the place for dinner. Hmm what do you think? Any suggestions for a really nice restaurant in the area?Of course, we have the kids , so it has to be baby friendly as well .

If only im not loaded with expenses, I would love to visit Bora or Bohol this summer. But that has to wait i guess. My parents and my sister will be home for a short vacation on November, so I am reserving those beach escapades by the time that they are here. It maybe a little cold na nga lang, but still, mornings and afternoons would surely give us a perfect weather by then.

0 comments: