Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hey princess



She really has grown BIG :) I am so thankful that even if she had a mild case of reflux during her first 2 months, she is recovering well from it. She still has reflux episodes but it's not like before that she would throw up her milk after a few minutes of drinking , and its like 2 tbsps of milk intake ha ! Imagine how many times do i change her clothes, burp pads, sheets etc in a day! Whew! Good thing she has lot of clothes LOL.

Anyway, its summer here in my part of the world so I got her a white cotton sleeveless top on Twilo, its half the original price so there's really no way of letting it go. And of course, leggings!!! Hahaha. Im a sucker for this one so i got her a brown one with tiny pink heart prints. Cute!!! By the way, I also has a reason for that leggings, she has an allergy with insect bites Specifically mosquito bites, so I try my best to protect her legs. More on that topic soon. I still need to look for a lingerie costume, my cousin needs one for the party she's attending next month.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Peachy, sa Robinson's Place lang ba ang Twilo? San banda sya? :))

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

oist Peachy! este Dom pala! hehehehe

pakurot nga si tita!!! ehehehe