Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Accessory Shopping

When I was still slimmer in figure ( yeah, i know, i still have my post pregnancy weight) i would usually dress up with a really nice plain colored top, denims and comfy flats. To spice up my outfit, i love wearing accessories. I prefer necklace over anything else. Second would be bracelets. It doesnt have to be expensive, I just want nice pieces in different colors. Lately, i tried wearing some costume jewelry rings because i receive one as a gift during my birthday. Wow.. i never thought it could add up some flair in my over all appearance. Its a good thing that i got 2 rings for my birthday and on weekend, i might check online for a little shopping for myself. Any suggestions on where i can find great pieces at good price? I heard Holsted Jewelers has a great collection and i'll give it a look after finishing some tasks.

0 comments: