Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Snagged from Mommy Yen ..

1. Do you find you don’t have as much time on your hands as you used to?
+ yes.. i am soo busy every single day. who wouldnt be if you have an infant and a toddler?

2. Are you a “Clock Watcher”?
+ Yup

3. Do you think that Time Travel is actually possible?
+ im not sure if its possible

4. If your late, do you let people know you are running late?
+ I do. I usually send SMS or call them.

5. Do you spend more time on the Internet or away from it?
+ I've been spending a lot of time on it lately since its one way wherein i get connection with my family . I make sure that they see my kids almost everday through the webcam

6. Do you think that as you get older the days, weeks, months etc go by quicker?
+ yeah i agree with that.

0 comments: