Friday, May 29, 2009

im still here

I was too lazy the past week . And the other week. And that explains the lack of personal updates in this blog. I am online, i chat with friends , but i dont feel like doing anything , except if i have a task to submit. Oh there's one thing Ive been busy with lately, party preps for the princess. Nothing major though, I just look online for possible supplies for the party. I am still undecided with a lot of party details so if you have some inputs, just let me know.

For the mean time, i think i need to look for some appetite suppressants , for myself. I've been eating like razy again, and i wasn't surprised at all that i gained a few pounds. I want to be back to 110 lbs , but i guess its close to impossible so i bargain for 115.. hahaha.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: