Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Black and White

We badly need some wood flooring in our living room, so the husband asked me to look for some online sale to save on material costs. But instead of doing it, i first checked my favorite online shops. LOL. And i found some beautiful dresses for girls. Its in black and white, and i love it




I love the last pic the most. Its nice for semi formal occasions. Maybe i can have this made by the time my little girl is starting to walk. She's carried most of the time for now , so the style of the clothes wont be seen that much :) I better check some shoes to match the dress , then i can start with the hardwood flooring hunt.

1 comments:

Aggie said...

Peach san mo to nakita? Gusto ko magblack and white kami sa Pasko eh, naks, Pasko na agad eh no. Hahaha. Thanks.