Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mealtime!




I am reposting these pics here. I already posted these at my other blog, but i just find the princess so adorable , i cant help but publish it here:) The first pic was when i placed her at her Kuya's booster chair. She didnt cry at all , i guess she's excited hahaha. I put on her bib and gave her Rice Cereal. She likes it and i didnt had a hard time feeding her. I hope this happens everyday.. Joaqui assisted me of course. He is one excited Kuya im telling you. Every morning, i would tell him, lets go down, Dominique will eat:) And in no time , he's at the door already .

Since my girl is overweight, I dont go all out in feeding her, its just to introduce solids to her .. baka super tumaba na kasi (di pa ba? LOL), she might end up trying those diet pills in the future.

0 comments: