Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing - the 2 for 1 meme

Sunday Stealing: The 2 for 1 Meme

1. What is on the walls of your room? - Wall lamp / lights

2. What type of music do you listen to? - R & B is my fave .. i also like trance / techno music

3. What do you want more than anything right now? - i guess il keep that as a secret for now

4. Do you get scared in the dark? - most of the time .. yes:)

5. What's you worst fear? - death of someone so close to me

6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be? - go to a spa and pamper myself

7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received? - oh theres a lot already. The latest would be the bag the hubby gave me last christmas.

8. Do you have a crush? - nah

9. Who is your favorite celebrity? - SJP , George Clooney , and a lot more.

10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave? - huh?? like leave me? i dont think so.

I am posting this in 2 parts because I am finishing some assignments about farmhouse sinks , need to finish that one first .. just watch out for the second part :)

0 comments: