Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For your tots




I recently got these for Joaqui at Amazon last month. The Learning Resources Alphabet (uppercase and lowercase ) and Number Tracing Stamps.

I saw something similar at the Little Gym before, so I decided to check it out online. I find it a great tool for moms who wants to introduce their tots to tracing , alphabet and numbers. Not time consuming too, as you just have to stamp it on their papers. They can start by writing their name :) Cute! Or you can even send greeting cards to relatives (esp. lolos and lolas) with a simple I love you message traced by your kiddos.

I can't wait to have the items anytime this month, since Joaqui is really enjoying his "pre-school kuno" class here at home. LOL.

** Joy's post reminded me of this really nice product. Thanks Joy !

4 comments:

Joy said...

dapat binilhan mo ko! LOL napapagod na ko magdraw ng dot dots.

Jody said...

Uy, ang ganda naman nito. How much? sayang on the way na ang aking balikbayan box!

Bela said...

lapit na to sis...ako din excited na sa cartridge ni bela. grabe, di na malaro leapster nya at wala pa ang cartridge...

Joy said...

ayan hinanap ko ulit hehe :D gusto ko rin nito!