Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello Baby !

We were still at Dampa last Sunday when I asked Gelo if we can do a little shopping at BelAir Makati. I am dying to visit Hello Baby inside Belair for weeks now. He said NO at first, but when we were at the World Trade Center already, I begged him to turn right since that's Buendia already.. pathetic me! LOL!

In no time, we were parked in front of #48 Zodiac St . Joaqui was asleep so he stayed inside the car with our helper.

It was heaven for me! Im the only one shopping that time in the small room.. I grabbed and grabbed everything I can. Some items are placed on top of a cabinet so I asked Gelo to get it for me. ..Kuha mo ko nun.. yung pink! yung yellow din.. pati yung lilac !

here.. take a look at my grabs


** 5 receiving blankets **



** 4 pajama sets for newborn **


** burp pads, bibs, mittens and booties **

I wasn't able to ask for the price per item. I think the Pj's at Php 140 each , receiving blankets at Php 120 ? Manang gave me a discount, and I only paid Php 1,300 for all of these, plus one hooded towel for Joaqui. Not bad!



9 comments:

Bela said...

ang bilis nyo nakapag shopping ah...inabutan nyo pa kami sa SM eh...hehehe

Mich said...

alam ko din tong zodiac st na to pero never ko pang napuntahan. I heard cheap nga daw and ok quality. :) grabe dami ng loots si baby girl mo!

Mai said...

wow ang dami naman..happy niyan si prinsesa. :D

michellethea said...

sarap nmn... shopping ng shopping. hehehe.

Jen said...

Whee!! Fashionista si babydoll! Everyday different outfits, d mauulit. hahaha

apple said...

wish ko lang masuot lahat ni baby doll yan. dami na nya baby things, hehe.

apple said...

wish ko lang masuot lahat ni baby doll yan. dami na nya baby things, hehe.

mm said...

parang narinig ko na yang sa bel air pero never me nakapunta b4 sayang

Paul and Toni said...

hi peachy! we have the same blankets pati yung burp pads, mittens and booties. babalik pa ako don kasi di pala ako nakabili ng pjs. dadagdagan ko din blankets ko. hehe!