Wednesday, August 20, 2008

randomness

I am still down with colds, and its getting terrible. I am just taking hot calamansi juice since last night for my clogged nose, Hahaha! Bad trip na kapitbahay kasi to. Burned tree branches and leaves , kaya ito allergic rhinitis na naman ako. Joaqui still has colds too, but manageable. Thank God , no wheezing or anything. Food and milk intake was not affected too.

Its my check up on Saturday, I wonder how much I weigh now.. hmmm .. I was 116 lbs last month. Any guess?

OMG ! 7 months na ko !!! Ambilis!

~*~*

Im still BAD when it comes to shopping. Yeah, i earned a good amount last month, and since I cant find Hard to resist sale online , and my family bought a lot of stuff already , I have decided to withdraw my earnings with the help of Abie, Thanks Mare!

We ate a lot during the long weekend .. A LOT of junk i should say.. and that includes Ice cream and sweets!

I bought 2 books for Joaqui , and 2 leggings in red and pink for babydoll.. Its too small, i think she can wear it at 2 weeks hahaha! Crazy me! Bakit ko ba binili yun? Sabi nga ni Gelo, naloko na naman ako ng store. But to defend my purchase ( talagang may ganung factor pa) , i really want my lil girl to wear leggings , the younger she is , the better :) I love leggings too! I think that's my secret for looking slim ;)

1 comments:

ADMIN said...

oo nga ang bilis manganganak na kayo ni jane heheh!