Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A beach vacation is what we need

Eventhough summer maybe a few months away from now , I can’t help buy to plan a vacation for our family. And when I say vacation, I am talking about beach, sun , sand and good food. This will be our first trip with a toddler and an infant, so I am carefully planning everything from the transportation to accommodations. Cleanliness and complete facilities would be my top consideration now, since it’s not easy to go to the beach with 2 kids already. I recently saw a Family Friendly Vacation package online and I am considering this as one of my options now. Everything is complete from room, food , and additional activities that my toddler will surely enjoy. . They have cribs, strollers, sterilizers, beach games, coloring books and even kiddie bathrobes. It will be a hassle- free vacation for us since I don’t have to pack a lot of stuff. Hopefully we can travel in the next 3 months because we can’t wait to see the white sand, and lounge around the beachfront.

0 comments: