Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coins Collection

Last Christmas I gave my dad something that would add up to his coin collection. I got him a silver coin from Monaco Rare Coin of the Monex Family. I saw it while I was browsing for gifts online and I cant help but love their products. I immediately contact the coin dealer to inquire and know more details about the coin. I was given all the information i need and i learned that these coins are investments too. Now i understand why my dad collects coins. So i ordered right away and even told the representative that its a gift for my dad. It arrived just in time for Christmas and as my dad opened the package , i've seen how he appreciated my gift. Maybe next time i'll give him another coin since there are some other designs up for sale.

0 comments: