Thursday, January 1, 2009

Her First Christmas

Just as I expected ..


* Christmas eve with Kuya Joaqui *

* trying to open an eye *

* before going to mass on Christmas Day *

She was sleeping the entire photoshoot last Dec. 24, but nothing can stop me from taking pictures of her - looking oh-s0-adorable in her outfit. I so love her Christmas tree headband! Blends well with her red suit. Anyways, she spent the night sleeping and it was a good thing since we had our time with Joaqui and Santa Claus. I guess our house was Santa's first stop huh? That was around 10:30 pm when he arrived :) How about at your house??? Hahaha. By 12mn, we were in bed , feeling cozy with our new heated blanket .

During Christmas Day itself, we went to mass in the morning. The kids are in red, while Gelo and I naman in blue. Lookie here. Then we just stayed home the rest of the day. A few of my cousins arrived , Gelo assembled his gift for Joaqui , took a nap and welcomed some other friends during dinner time. It was a day with family and friends, and the princess was so cooperative and in her best mood the entire day. Lucky me!

3 comments:

Jane said...

bwahahaha! love the headband!

happy new year peachy!

Mich said...

buti ka pa at nakapag-outfit kayo ng Christmas! kme next year na lang. mweheheeh!

abie said...

ang cute ni dominique...princess na princess