Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pretty Babe


She's 2 months and 3 weeks now. She coos and smiles more often, and yeah, she's beginning to look like me :) I recently arranged her clothes, I kept some to make way for bigger ones. Size 6M fits her nicely, not to loose and not too fit. Next time that I'll do some shopping, I'll get 9M - 12M :) Lately, she's sleeping through the night also, she only cries for milk and if she's wet. In a few weeks, I am seeing more comfort in taking care of her. Hopefully I'll have more time to sleep and I can get back to my old shape too. Im doing some simple exercises at home since I can't take Lipovox yet because I'm breastfeeding.

I will post more pics of my little girl soon.

4 comments:

Mich said...

awww, such a cute baby talga! ayan nakita ko na ang pic. :) bagal kse ng internet ko yesterday

Lori said...

She is a pretty baby..I love those cheeks! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!