Saturday, January 24, 2009

saturday 9 - what's cooking ?



1. Which meal is the one you cook best?
:: Beef with Brocolli

2. Tell us what you would never eat.
:: Anything exotic , something that's shown at Fear Factor

3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody?
:: Its famous for one of our country's hero.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
:: A little of piano and guitar since I had lessons before. I didnt get the chance to finish it though.

5. Tell us about your second ever lover.
:: I only have one true love. :)

6. What is your favorite restaurant?
:: A lot. But I would prefer restos that offers great American and Italian food

7. If it were your call, how often would you make love?
:: Secret. Hahaha!

8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
:: Oprah or Rachael Ray

9. Tell us about your job.
:: I am so proud to say that I am a stay-at-home mom to my 2 kids.

1 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Is the hero from your hometown a CIA secret? ;) Great job. Happy SAturday...